As you may have guessed from the fact that it is now the 18th of the month and I have yet to post a seven things post – I haven’t been able to come up with a good theme for this month’s list. I thought about doing resolutions (so cliche) (also I didn’t really make any, let alone 7) (because I almost never do), and I thought about doing ways to stay fresh during the winter (but who wants to read another list of eat green vegetable, exercise, and get outside?) (and I’m not self mag, or in shape, or any of those goofy health list writers) but neither was working for me. So I’m busting out the reserves, and just making a list of seven random things about me and my life. And embracing parenthetical asides in this intro.
1. I have been craving steak lately. I don’t even remember the last time I had a steak. But man, I could go for one. Especially one slathered in butter and blue cheese.
2. I slammed my left pointer finger in the car door after crossfit on Tuesday night. I will be losing that fingernail sometime soon. I had an E.T. finger for a couple days.
3. I currently have no idea what to do with all my notes from the past 2 years of school. Will I ever use them again? How long should I hold onto them for. So many binders.
4. I have checked the UPS tracker at least 7 times today because my new boots are out for delivery and I really want to try them on.
5. I finally finished husby’s sweater. It’s pretty good looking. I’ll have to take a picture of him in it next time he wear’s it out (rather than just over his pjs).
6. It’s pizza night tonight, featuring kalamata olives, spinach, sweet peppers and shitake mushrooms.
7. We just bought tickets for Gala, which is like med school prom, but with an open bar. I can’t wait to buy a new dress and dance dance dance.Comments: 2 Comments
Tags: craving : husby : knitting : med school wife : new years resolutions : pizza : school